Culture is at the heart of every organisation, yet it is often forgotten. From strategy to cultural transformation, you will leave the course knowing how to:
- use the Multi-Focus Model to analyse the culture of an organisation,
- conduct Organisational Culture Workshops,
- conduct Organisational Culture Scans,
- guide your client in identifying their Optimal Culture.
After the course, you will be able to independently use the tools and methodology to serve your clients.
This intensive virtual programme is designed for managers and internal and external consultants interested in using Organisational Culture as a tool of management and change.
The programme is hosted by 2 Senior Hofstede Insights consultants with extensive experience in both Intercultural Management and Organisational Culture.
|From October 17th to 20th, 2023|
9 am to 6 pm / 09h00 to 18h00 IST.
Special price for Indian residents: 2,90,000 INR
PART 1 - Kick-off and Introduction
- Get to know your trainers and other participants
- Introduction to the Programme
PART 2 - The Theory
- Understand the link between Organisational Culture and business strategy
- Get to know the Multi-Focus Model
PART 3 - Measuring an Organisation (the Scan)
- Learn how to prepare, set up, and run an Organisational Culture Scan
PART 4 - Culture and Strategy
- Learn how to prepare, structure, and deliver the Workshop(s) where the Optimal Culture is defined
PART 5 - Debriefing the Organisational Culture Report
- Learn how to read and analyse the data in the reports available to you
- Learn how to prepare, structure, and deliver the Workshop(s) where you analyse the gaps between Optimal Culture and Actual Culture
PART 6 - Indirect Change
- Learn how to set up a change strategy
- Learn how to interpret and use the tools for Indirect Change
- Learn how to prepare, structure, and deliver the Workshop(s) where the change strategy is set up
PART 7 - Leadership and Direct Change
- Learn how to utilize Direct Change in the change strategy
- Learn when and how Executive Match can be used and applied
PART 8 - Reflections and Q&A
- A voluntary Q&A session following the main programme
PART 9 - One-to-one Coaching
- Review your progress
- Identify potential challenges, ways to overcome them and existing opportunities
Please note that:
participants will be asked to sign a certification contract (available upon request) before joining the course. The expected time commitment is of at least 38 hours of live sessions and 40 hours of personal work including the successful completion of the homework agreed upon at the end of each session.
In order to ensure interactivity, only 12 participants can join the course